10K Program with Patty K and Georgee Low
Get your business off the ground and making money
Feeling confused, stuck, overwhelmed or frustrated with starting or growing your business?
This is common - and even expected - during the early stages of business.
In case you think "it's just you" - here are some of the things our clients have said about it. Do any of these sound familiar?
I'm getting overloaded with ideas and advice and "things to do" - I don't know where to start, I don't have enough time in the day and what's worse? Some people say do this - other people tell you NOT to do the exact same thing!
I'm doing everything they said to do in the "proven blueprint" and it's not working for me. Instead of getting sales, I'm getting crickets.
I tried going to networking events, but everyone is selling and no one wants to buy. And I hate that part where they get you to "introduce yourself" because I never know what to say - nothing I've tried has worked.
I come up with a great plan and idea one day...then the next I look at it and think it's crap so I start over again. Some days I don't even know what I'm selling.
I don't like admitting this, but honestly, I'm shit-scared of "putting myself out there" and I can't even imagine myself doing or saying some of the things I've been advised.
I really really really want this business to work...but I'm starting to think that maybe I'm just not cut out for it.
It's NOT just you.
You're not alone.
If you think that successful business people have something that you don't have...you're right.
Why some people succeed...and others fail
Think about a successful business person that you either know or admire.
Now think of another.
Notice that they all have these 3 things in common.
The unfair advantage that no one talks about: it really is easier for some people
Some people have a head start.
Whether they came by these skills naturally as inherent personality traits or learned them in a prior role - those "overnight success story" people came into the game with confidence, a gang of supporters and the sales and marketing skills to make stuff happen.
They wield these advantages like superpowers - in many cases, without being aware of what they're doing or how they're doing it.
And often, they assume that other people have these natural abilities too - so they attribute their success to a specific technique or blueprint or marketing tactic. (When really? Anything can work when you have confidence, people and the ability to sell.)
And the ones that weren't born winning?
They learned through experience and/or education. (Yes. Even confidence.)
And you can too.
The $10K Program: a superpower training camp for new(ish) business owners
This program is an in-depth practice and training ground to give you the following superpowers.
Which one will completely transform YOUR business?
Superpower #1: the ability to find clients
Imagine having the ability to identify the people who are most likely to buy from you - and separate them from the ones who won't.
When you have the ability to find clients, you can:
- Identify potential networking partners and clearly describe who you're looking for so they can make good referrals
- Locate good places to hang out or speak or advertise - and avoid time and money wasting events, venues and opportunities
- Get "inside their heads" and communicate in a clear and compelling way
Superpower #2: the ability to connect with people
How would your business change if you could talk to anybody - about anything - without feeling nervous or intimidated?
When you have the ability to easily connect with people, you can:
- Introduce yourself to new people at an event and strike up a conversation
- Directly approach potential clients or networking partners by phone, email or social media
- Follow up with potential clients without giving it a second thought
- Go after opportunities the minute they present themselves - instead of procrastinating and never doing it
Superpower #3: the ability to write magnetic copy
What if you could use the power of words to draw people to you? Words are the force that power your sales and marketing activities.
When you write magnetic copy, you can:
- Write emails, articles and social media posts that get opened and read
- Write advertisements and sales pages that entice people to click, contact you, sign up and buy
- Talk about your business in a clear and compelling way (conversations, networking introductions, presentations)
Superpower #4: the ability to take action
What if you could vanquish procrastination and indecisiveness and become a master action taker?
Success comes from taking action - even when you don't feel like it. How would your business transform if you knew how to:
- Prioritize your day so you can focus on the most important things
- Take action and do what you need to do - regardless of how you feel about it
- Get more of the RIGHT things done in a day than most people do in a week
Superpower #5: the ability to sell
Sales are the lifeblood of business. Without sales, you have no clients, no money, no business.
When you have the sales superpower, you'll be able to:
- Have a respectful, yet powerful sales conversation
- Ask the right questions to help people discover the value of your services for themselves
- Confidently name your price and ask people to buy
Selling does NOT have to be about pushing and persuading and convincing. (Clients have described our sales methodology as more like "counselling" than selling.)
Superpower #6: the ability to harness your mind
This is perhaps the most important and powerful superpower of them all: taking control of your mind so that it works for you, instead of against you.
When you have the mindset superpower, you'll be able to:
- Act in the face of fear, uncertainty or doubt
- Summon up the courage and confidence to boldly pursue your dreams and ask for what you want
- Truly believe that you can have, do and be anything you want
How it works and what you get
If you can imagine a cross between a business networking group, a Toastmasters Club and a group coaching program (but all conducted online) - you'll have a good picture of what this is.
Classes and missions: learn and implement the superpowers
The educational program is designed to give you the
fundamental skills superpowers that you must have to succeed in business.
Newer business owners often purchase training and coaching programs aspirationally - prematurely investing in programs they're not ready for yet. Then they get stuck or don't get results. This program fills in the gaps.
You get 6
Core Superpower Classes that give the bigger picture framework of each topic - and a weekly Implementation Exercise Powerup Mission to practice individual components.
- How to Find Clients: who are they? Where are they? Why will they buy from you?
- How to Have Business Conversations: networking, opening relationships, following up, asking for things.
- How to Write Copy: sales pages, emails, advertisements, website content, etc.
- How to Take Action: setting priorities, overcoming procrastination
- How to Have Sales Conversations: exactly what to say when someone is interested in your product or service
- How to Overcome Fear and Lack of Confidence: mindset skills for entrepreneurial success
Weekly Powerup Missions
Every week you'll get a specific assignment to complete. These will help you practice and implement your new powers in bite-sized chunks - getting better and better over time.
Collaborative Community: get help spreading the word about your business
Imagine sharing a social media post and getting a bunch of shares or likes (instead of hearing crickets.)
One of the big challenges of starting a business is the lack of platform or audience. When you're new, it's just you.
This program is for people who recognize that "a rising tide lifts all boats" and are willing to support their fellow business friends.
Weekly Group Meetings: get support, practice skills and build your team of superfriends
Each week we'll meet via Zoom video conference for accountability, brainstorming, celebration and practice.
You'll have an opportunity to share your successes (and get cheering), and practice and get feedback on your homework assignments.
Our structured meetings give you a chance to practice your new superpower skills in a safe and supportive environment - AND - by doing so, the group members get to know you, building your network of potential referral partners (aka: your superfriends!)
Details and Registration
Superpower Classes are Wednesdays at 1:00 PM Pacific Time on these dates:
- How to Overcome Fear and Lack of Confidence with Georgee Low: get instant access as soon as you join
- October 23 - How to Find Clients with Patty K
- October 30 - How to Have Business Conversations with Georgee Low
- November 13 - How to Write Copy with Patty K
- November 20 - How to Take Action with Georgee Low
- November 27 - How to Have Sales Conversations with Patty K
Join now for a 1-time-only chance to attend live and ask questions.
These will be recorded and available in the program library.
Weekly Group Meeting Dates
Tuesdays at 10:00 AM Pacific time, 1:00 PM Eastern time
Join now for special ground floor pricing
We are officially launching the program in January 2020.
- Launch special will be $1,500 for the year or $150/month - until February 29th
- Regular price will be $2,000 for the year or $200/month
Join before December 31st and get special ground floor early adopter pricing.
Tuition for the year is $1,000 or 12 monthly payments of $100 and includes everything.
30 day risk free money-back guarantee.
Enrollment is open NOW. Click one of the buttons below to join us!
Anywhere else in the world
Frequently Asked Questions (with Answers!)
Is it okay to cancel at some point during the year, or is this a full-year commitment?
We're hoping people come in with the intention of staying for the whole year (or even longer!) but if it's not working out for you, you're free to cancel.
Do I have to attend every week?
No! We expect that people will miss meetings for various reasons - you can catch up on the mission and weekly educational info with the recordings.
Patty made a joke during the webinar about having an ulterior motive of selling people higher-level services. Are we going to get everything we need in this program?
Yes. We will teach you everything listed on this page - and more! We'll answer your questions. What we won't be offering is detailed, specific advice for your particular business and situation. This is a group program!
The higher-level services are 1:1 support options - private sessions to help you discover your purpose, clarify your message, write copy and action your plans. These are more helpful and useful once you've learned the skills in this program and have achieved some success.
Which leads us to the next question...
Can I work with you privately?
Yes! Details are here: private program option
I have a different question - where do I get an answer?
Contact us! email@example.com